1. Google has unveiled the new feature called the interpreter mode in Google Assistant at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) 2019. Where is it held?
Answer:- Las Vegas.
2. The 62nd All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (AICOG) begin in which city?
3. Who is the president of the Alliance for Media Freedom (AFMF)?
Answer:- N. Ram.
4. Norway prime minister Erna Solberg is chief guest for the Raisina Dialogue in Delhi. What is the currency of Norway?
5. What is the GDP growth for 2018-19 as per the World Bank (January)?
6. The Reserve Bank of India will include the charitable trusts and the Central government to the Gold Monetisation Scheme among the individual and joint depositors. What is the minimum deposit of Gold?
Answer:- 30 grams.
7. India will be the World’s third largest economy by 2030 according to the World Economic Forum. Which country will be 1st and 2nd?
Answer:- US and CHINA.
8. Who is the Chief Justice of the Pakistan?
Answer:- Saqib Nisar.
9. Historic win in the Border-Gavaskar trophy by the Indian cricket team in Australia. Who is the player of the series?
Answer:- Chateshwar Pujara.
10. How many members will be honored with National Bravery award 2019 from Prime Minister on the eve of republic day?
Answer:- 18 members.
11. The Khelo India Youth Games 2019 are stared in which city in India?
TS Inter Results
SBI Clerk Waiting List Updates
Daily Current Affairs
1st Jan 2019 Current Affairs 2nd Jan 2019 Current Affairs 6th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 7th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 8th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 9th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 10th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 11th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 12th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 13th Jan 2019 Current Affairs