1. Who clinched the gold in the Javelin Throw at Khelo India Games, Pune?
Answer:- Kunwar Ajai Rana.
2. Which team won the Senior National Volleyball Championship at the Nehru indoor stadium, Chennai over the nine time champion Tamil Nadu?
3. Who conferred with the Gold in the men’s under 21 event of the 67kg class in the the Khelo India Games.
Answer:- Jeremy Lalrinnunga.
4. Who get the gold in the 200m freestyle swimming for u-21 boys?
Answer:- Srihari Nataraj.
5. Name the India boxer who get the top position in the AIBA, the International Boxing Association?
Answer:- Answer:- M.C. Mary Kom.
6. Companies which have turnover up to 40lack are stay out of the GST net. What is the earlier limit?
7. What is the annual turnover limit for the Composition Scheme?
Answer:- 1.5 Cr.
8. The National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) launched by the centre government to reduce Particulate Matter (PM) pollution by 20-30% in how many cities by 2024?
Answer:- 102 cities.
9. Which state was pulled out of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. The scheme provide health cover up to 5lack per family per year?
Answer:- West Bengal.
10. Who has been elected as the deputy Speaker of the Madhya Pradesh?
Answer:- Hina Likhiram.
11. How many AIIMS (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) are approved by the Union Cabinet in Jammu & Kashmir and Gujarat at a cost of 1,828 crore?
Answer:- 3, these are in 1. Samba (Jammu), 2. Pulwama (Kashmir), 3. Rajkot (Gujarat)
12. Who won the DR Congo’s presidential election?
Answer:- Felix Tshisekedi.
13. The CCB is the capital buffer that banks have to accumulate in normal times to be used for offsetting losses during periods of stress. What is the full form of CCB?
Answer:- Capital Conservation Buffer.
14. Increased market uncertainty and strong economic policies will make the rise of gold demand in 2019 by The World Gold Council (WGC). Where is the head quarter of the WGC?
Answer:- London, UK
TS Inter Results
SBI Clerk Waiting List Updates
Daily Current Affairs
1st Jan 2019 Current Affairs 2nd Jan 2019 Current Affairs 6th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 7th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 8th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 9th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 10th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 11th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 12th Jan 2019 Current Affairs 13th Jan 2019 Current Affairs